Rules and Regulation
Make your best preparation for all the Examination. You should not on any account go to low of adopting unfair means. Absence during the examination will be viewed seriously and will affect the promotion of the child. Children should also remember:
- Students should treat their school mates as brothers and sister and their teachers/superiors as fathers and mothers.
- A student will not be allowed to sit in class without a proper school uniform and the school diary.
- Every student must participate in every co-curricular activity organized by Kalyani Central Model School.
- Students must not break or damage school property and should think that the school property is their own.
- The office is out of bounds except when you have a business there. Enter and wait quietly for your turn until the official finds time to attend your needs.
- Be polite to the school menial staff. Their hard work deserves your sympathy.
- One-month notice must be served or a month’s fee paid before a pupil likes to withdraw from the school or bus discontinued.
- The transfer certificate and the character certificate will not be issued unless all dues are cleared and the charges for the same to be made on payment.
- Servants or attendants are not allowed to remain on the school premises during the school hours.
- It would be appreciated if children are sent to school punctually. Parents are requested to send a written message to the teacher-in-charge if a child is to leave the before time.
- Admission of Kalyani Central Model School commences from January to April in the sand year. In exceptional cases, this condition may be waived.
- Pupils may use the school bus; charges will be according to distance.
- The school will not accept responsibility for the progress of children who are present for less than 75% of the total working days of the school in the year, and the students will be detained in the same class as per CBSE norms.
- Students are to address teacher with due respect and to behave in a suitable manner in school as well as on the way to and from school. Stern action will be taken for misbehavior on the school bus.
- Kalyani Central Model School’s Authorities reserve the right to enhance tuition fee and other charges from time to time according to necessity.
- The School Authorities are not responsible for any book, money or valuable article lost. Students are advised to bring their belonging in a bag or suitcase, which can be locked. They must look after their own belongings.
- School authority should not be responsible for conveyance if the school Bus is out of order.
- All Text Books used are prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (New Delhi) and Kendriya Vidyalaya Sansthaunder 10+2 patterns with work education.
- More books, periodicals or newspaper of objectionable nature shall be brought to the school by any students. All books for private reading if brought inadvertently must be submitted to the class teacher. Parcels and letters addressed to the students are subject to inspection before distributing them to the children.
- Any damage done to the school property should be made good by the pupil concerned.
- To write or draw on the blackboard (except when called upon to do so), to write words offensive to anyone, to spoil walls or maps or anything else are things absolutely to be avoided.
- Take great care of your textbooks, notebook and other belongings. Beware of stealing your neighbor’s property even if it is the smallest thing. Should you find a lost article return it immediately to the school. Keep the floor clean by allowing no paper to fall on it. Cleanliness and purity of soul are reflected by a clean and neat exterior.
Following these rules helps in maintaining discipline and decorum in school in the best way possible, and helps in a good development of students. This is what makes Kalyani Central Model School, one of the best school in Kalyani, Nadia.